Friday, July 5, 2013

Order a haipad from Lazada, get an IRobot II?


I ordered a haipad 7" with a physical keyboard, all for P3,000.00 (P2,999 to be exact!) from Lazada.com. I received the order today just after 2 PM. got the shock of my life when I read that I got a I.Robot II instead.From the box, it says OS Android 4.2, capacitive multi-touch and 16 Gbytes(need to verify the capacity) internal memory. It can accommodate an extra or external SDCARD with up to 32 Gbytes.


The camera is just like those found on cellphones, the image is very low resolution, having only _???_(still to be determined) Megapixels, But it has also a front facing camera!t mi Wow.

I need more time with this, but I am lending it to my brother since I am busy with my Samsung Tab 2 7.0" tablet. I will post more results with this inexpensive tablet. They should tell customers that they are getting an I.Robot II not a Haipad brand on their mini tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment