Wednesday, July 3, 2013

We have a new Samsung Tab 2 7" tablet to explore!

You can have an NX-1000 and a Samsung Tab 2 7" tablet all for 31,000 pesos! I dont know whether this is really a bargain, since the camera is currently selling at 350 USD,exactly half of its introductory price! The tablet is just the right size, neither too large nor too small. Compared with my original Ipad, it is light and has front (3 Megapixel VGA) and back (5.1 megapixels) cameras.Unfortunately, no LED Flashbulb! The tablet came with a skimpy tiny booklet "quick start guide" which is not so essential.

The first thing I did was to buy a screen protector for P50.00 at CDRKing. The one I got does not fully cover the front panel, but it does protect the inner display screen.

I think I will be satisfied with this model for a few months. Hope to write more articles about tablets. Imagine our last article on tablets was two years ago!

I tried it again and it seemed to work again! The image is saved to the clipboard. How do you save the image from the clipboard to a file?

No comments:

Post a Comment